My Spring/Summer Wardrobe Essentials

I don't know about you all, but I am so ready for the weekend! Aren't we always though? I'm looking forward to more of this gorgeous warm weather! Looks like Spring finally got the memo around here. ;)

When the weather warms up, I'm always inspired to create some videos/posts all about some of my must-haves. I'm planning a beauty edition as well, but I thought it would be fun to start with some of my most-loved wardrobe essentials for the warmer seasons!

I hope you enjoy!!

**Just wanted to let you all know that the giveaway for the Hourglass Ambient Powder Palette ended today! The winner has already been contacted (and responded) so thank you all for entering and watching my videos! I love you guys!! More fun coming soon...


MY LOVES...





post contains affiliates