Hello, Shopping Cart. It's been a while...

That feeling when you give in to your online shopping urges and actually pick up a ton of things that have been hanging out on your wishlist forever.  They arrive at your doorstep like a little present...and they're perfect.
That's a good day.

Maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but I seriously enjoyed my latest "higher-end" haul more than any other in a long time. Probably because it had been FOREVER since I shopped at Sephora. Or Chanel.com.  Or really any higher-end makeup in a while. Good old shameless fun.
Obviously the actual items I chose were the cause of all my excitement. I got some GOOD. STUFF, ya'll.
Seriously. Crazy good.
So I waited a few days to film the haul video so I could actually try out some of the items before I started singing their praises in all my post-shopping excitement. Because you really never know if they'll be all you'd hoped for. Definitely wouldn't want you all to purchase anything because I'm excited about it and it end up being a flop because I hadn't tried it. So lots of the items in this haul come with a little mini review.
*Check back soon for pics and a review of the new nail colors I picked up!
Hope you guys like my picks and enjoy the newest video!