New in My Closet! Spring Haul & Styling Tips

Alright guys, so I'm coming at you again... back in the closet.

Those of you that have watched my videos for a looong time will get that reference... ;)

Years ago (wow...almost 5 to be exact),  I started my lil' ol' YouTube channel from the closet in our first place. See, I had my makeup vanity in there so it just made sense. So years later, it's kind of fun to film an actual video in the closet again. Even though it's not the same closet (we moved 3 years ago), I still felt a little bit of nostalgia filming in there.

So since Spring is upon us and the stores are filled with lots of new fun and bright goodies for the new season, I thought I'd share with you a few new items I've picked up from a few of my favorite places recently. Mostly from Forever 21 and J. Crew with a few other places mixed in, of course.  I also share some of my fav personal tips on how you can style what you've already got to bring your wardrobe up to speed for Spring.

Hope you LOVE it!



Oh and if you're curious about how I organize my closet or if you just want a little bit more of a look around, check out my Closet Tour/Organization post here.