My Top 20 Nail Polish Favorites

I have a huge nail polish collection. So the idea of choosing 20 favorites was a difficult thought. Surprisingly, when I actually started choosing my stand-out shades, it wasn't as hard as I had imagined.
It's actually pretty funny how it turned out. I hadn't really planned on choosing specific favorites from certain color families, but naturally, my selections included a wide range of shades.
From the most conservative, classic shades to super crazy glitter and bold colors, all of my all-time favorites are represented in one place!  Kind of exciting.
I just really love nail polish...
So be sure to check out my video for all the nail polish eye candy and a list of all my top picks below.



Essie Damsel in a Dress
Essie Fiji
Dior Beige Safari
Essie Licorice
Orly Dayglow
Essie Mink Muffs
Butter London Yummy Mummy
China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway
Butter London Lady Muck 
Butter London Marrow
Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic
Zoya Vanessa
Orly Cotton Candy
Orly Lemonade 
Essie Going Incognito

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Decals

Glitters:
Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money
Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal
Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me

Seche Vite Topcoat