Flawless Date Makeup: Kissable Lips, Glowing Skin, Mesmerizing Eyes

Happy LOVE MONTH everyone! Well, it's "love month" for me at least. My husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary in February along with Valentine's Day. Oh, and we can't leave out Waylon's first birthday on the 24th! (our Golden Retriever)

I wanted to do a fun look that would be perfect for a date. I happened to wear this exact look when my husband and I went out for our anniversary last week. Natural, kissable lips, glowy and flushed cheeks, and mesmerizing eyes. What could be better, right?

You seriously can't go wrong with this look. Over my past (almost 4!) years on YouTube, I've done my share of Valentine's Day and "flirty" date night tutorials that have a common element. Pink eyeshadow used in some way. You don't have to go the typical "soft pink eyeshadow" route just because it's V-Day. I personally think it's a little sexier to use natural shades on the lids and go for pink on other areas of the face. I went for natural lips and pink cheeks.
Seriously, you can't go wrong with this look.
Besides, your date should be looking at you and not your makeup, right?


Products used:
Tarte Lifted eye primer
Bare Minerals Ready Eye Shadow Palette in The Truth
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Smashbox Blush in Flush
Too Faced Candelight
MAC Clear Lip Conditioner
MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish
not shown in video:
Bare Minerals Foundation
Bare Minerals Warmth
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara






Video tutorial for this look:





Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

xoxo, Tiffany